Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2251
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry for all the question, but I want to get infos about the game. Is the NE hunter good Xel?

  2. #2252
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ther'es barely any differences between races. Some have a bit better racial traits than others, but it's mostly aesthetic.

  3. #2253
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So hows Xenosaga II working for you Xel? Were the reviews we heard accurate at all?

  4. #2254
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Mm, I don't really remember hte rviews ^^;

    I'm dissapointed though. The new designs and voices make half the characters feel like entirely new characters.

  5. #2255
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What of the gameplay/story?

    I see it going on ebay for ?35 (around $55), so im trying to establish whether or not it'd be worth my investment, even with faults. Alternatively, i would buy Baten kaitos.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 22, 2005 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  6. #2256
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I play as a Tauren Hunter on the Deathwing server. Hunters kick ass.

    I also play as a Human Mage and Gnome Warrior on the Dunemaul server.

    Back in the EU Beta i played a Night Elf Druid, which was very cool.

  7. #2257
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What animal do you have as a hunter Obb? And am I right hunters get a panther in the 40th level? At least that's what I read.

  8. #2258
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently warcraft3 again

  9. #2259
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gameplay's ok so far. I liekd Ep 1's battle system far more though.

    Story seems good, of course.

  10. #2260
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, not bad. I may just get Baten Kaitos after all then.

    Currently playing Guilty gear X2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •